Account Receivables Specialist
Our fast-growing Technology startup sennder Italia is looking for an Account Receivable Specialist to join our “Finance Team”. The role is based out of the Milan office and will report to the Head of Finance. Do you want to help us shape the future of the logistics industry?
We value humility and we’re as interested in your character as we are in your talent. Please apply, even if you feel you only meet part of our listed criteria. Diversity drives innovation and we offer an international and friendly work environment with an energetic company culture. Just be yourself and maybe you’ll bring something valuable to the role we didn’t initially think of.
If you are passionate about taking yourself, sennder, and the logistics industry to the next level; if you are curious and eager to have an impact on how we reach our business goals, then you might be the one we are looking for. Where others see uncertainty, you see opportunities to learn and be proactive, by being a team player and understanding how your personal development matches the company’s growth.
The Account Receivables Specialist is here to support the continuous improvement, management and coordination of all account receivables processes.
sennder Italia, headquartered in the heart of Milan, is changing the way people think about logistics. We revolutionize road freight logistics by making it simpler, quicker, and more cost-efficient to move loads across Europe. We offer the best option for moving freight even to the largest companies by providing a network of technology-connected trucking companies. Shippers get real-time GPS tracking on all shipments, and business analytics to improve their supply chain.
sennder Italia is a Joint Venture between sennder GmbH and Poste Italiane. Our company blends the sennder GmbH innovative soul, focused on technology and digitalization, with the expertise and know-how of the largest distribution network in Italy: Poste Italiane.
YOUR CHALLENGE WILL BE:
- Onboard key accounts to our processes
- Keep track of all encashments and revenues, including sales orders;
- Verify and reconcile invoices internally and externally;
- Support the improvements of accounting\invoicing processes;
- Support the team with reports and accounting;
- Acts as a liaison to management and operations to resolve issues and manage daily workflow and deadlines;
- Perform invoices analysis, supporting encashment activities;
- Perform credit checks through the dedicated platform.
PREFERABLY YOU ARE:
- 2 years experienced in similar position;
- knowledgeable of AR processes and basic accounting principles;
- a great communicator;
- organized, able to prioritize, with a great attention to details and accurate and you have strong analytical skills;
- able to find solutions and solve problems;
- a team player with the ability to collaborate with multiple parties
- an excellent user of MS Office (Excel, Word, Power point), ERP systems (SAP), and databases
- fluent in Italian and English (required)
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- A fast-growing company, transitioning from startup to scale-up, where your work will make an impact on our growth and lead to several career opportunities.
- An international team of 800+ people with 65+ nationalities spread across 7 country offices, with English as our company language.
- A structured feedback and review process for personal development. We also use “Objectives and Key Results” for company goals.
- A structured promotion process, providing everyone with fair and transparent career growth.
- Learning and development opportunities on the job and through conversations with your manager.
- Various opportunities to connect with colleagues, formally and informally, digitally or in person (when allowed), through regular team events, company get-togethers, and partnership events with other companies and local organizers.
- When in office: unlimited snacks, drinks, and fruits.
- Compliance with COVID-19 restrictions when required with remote interviews, onboarding, and working.
At sennder Italia we want to maximize individuals’ potential and reinforce an inclusive culture and environment of continuous learning that empowers people to succeed as a team. In addition to humility, we value commitment, team spirit, respect, and kindness to build trusted relationships across teams. Learn more on our career site.
Please send your application in English and help us reduce negative unconscious bias by leaving out your picture, age, address, and other unnecessary information in your CV. We only want to know the merits on which you’d be great for this role.
If you have any questions or problems please reach out to us [email protected] We do not accept applications via email.