ARLY CAREER PROGRAM – R.E.D 2022
The Resources Empowerment and Development (R.E.D.) Program is designed for people who seek a performance-based culture that is built on meritocracy – ambitious, hard-working, passionate employees who deliver results will be rewarded.
This program will start in Monza and foresees secondments in various functional groups (Manufacturing, Quotations, Supply Chain etc.) where selected candidates will experience accelerated career opportunities throughout job rotations, having the chance to be part of different teams.
The ultimate goal is that of creating formed professionals to work in key teams: Technical Business Management, Technology Transfer, PDS Project Management.
Location/Division Specific Information:
The Pharmaceutical manufacturing plant in Monza, with more than 1.900 employees, is specialized in commercial contract manufacturing of injectable drugs, both liquid and lyophilized formulations, with an increasing focus on biologics.
Program starts: July 2022
- STEM Degree (e.g. Management Engineering, Chemistry, Pharmacy, Biology, etc.)
- Fluent English, written and spoken
- Excellent communication skills
- Learning agility
- Previous experience in the Pharma industry will be considered a plus
- International experience would be considered a plus
INTERNAL CANDIDATES ARE STRONGLY RECOMMENDED TO APPLY
What else do we need from our talent?
- Innovation: Create value by transforming knowledge and ideas into services that have a real impact on our Customer
- Intensity: Be determined to deliver results with speed, excellence and a passion to succeed
- Integrity: Honor commitments and demonstrate the highest ethical standards
- Involvement: Make connections to work as one global team
When you’re part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do challenging work, and be part of a team that values performance, quality and innovation. As part of a successful, growing global organization you will be encouraged to perform at your best. With revenues of more than $30 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 100,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.