Posted 30+ Days Ago
job requisition id
Founded by Spanish-born Cristóbal Balenciaga in 1917 and established in Paris in 1937, the original house of Balenciaga defined modern couture with its many innovations to form and technique.
Since his appointment as artistic director in 2015, Demna continues to uphold the vision of Balenciaga through boundary-pushing collections, which have expanded to include women’s and men’s ready-to-wear, accessories, and objets d’art.
The brand’s unprecedented interactions with the expanding digital realm, material developments, and today’s social responsibilities keep it at the forefront of modernity.
In 2021, Demna designed Balenciaga’s 50th couture collection—the house’s first since its founder retired in 1968 – reintroducing a standard of cutting-edge elegance.
We are currently seeking an ERP Project Manager, who will be based in Scandicci (FI), and be a key part of our IT Department.
You will be the responsible for the whole Production ERP Migration Project for Balenciaga Production ERP, operating principally in Italy.
The position is functionally reporting to IT Domain Manager of Balenciaga HQ in Paris.
How you will contribute
- You will deliver the new Production ERP (PD, Procurement, Costing, Manufacturing, PP, QC) within time & budget.
- You will be able to identify weaknesses in current organization (either project or business), risks and opportunities and to find and propose adequate solutions – with the capacity to correctly assess priorities and justify them.
- You will report ERP project activities to Sponsors, BPO, Key Users, MIS by preparing, animating workshops & committees.
- You will manage a project team (internal/external resources).
Who you are
The candidate we are seeking has the following requirements:
- Degree in Informatics/Engineering or equivalent.
- Knowledge/ Experience in programming languages and IT infrastructure, ERP & Industrial systems.
- Deep knowledge of SAP solutions.
- Fluent Italian and English are required. French is a plus.
- Change Management and negotiation skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent capacity of analysis and synthesis.
Why work with us?
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Balenciaga adventure and its philosophy of quality and innovation.
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering Group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, disability, sexual orientation…-enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for. It is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
BALENCIAGA LOGISTICA S.R.L.
Job Type: Full-time