Generali is a major player in the global insurance industry – a strategic and highly important sector for the growth, development and welfare of modern societies.
Within the Business Audit tarea we are looking for a Senior Business Auditor.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Undertake insurance business audits (i.e. Life, Non-Life, Pension, Reinsurance, Distribution, etc.), including Head Office audit or cross-countries audit;
- Ensure compliance with internal (audit methodology and risk management) and external (Italian/European regulatory) requirements;
- Support the Audit manager/Head of the function in preparing other documentation that are part of the business as usual (i.e. Report for the Audit Management, quarterly reporting and hoc reporting);
- Performance of risk assessments and development of risk-oriented audit programs;
- Contribute to data analytics and automation initiatives.
- Undertaking pre, onsite and post audit activities;
- Follow-up of audit recommendations and communication with responsible parties;
- Support and actively manage the relationship with local Audit teams across the Group;
- Contribute to the team in terms of knowledge sharing on insurance business/reinsurance topics.
Our ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Education/ Years of experience required:
- University education in the field of Economics/ Finance/ Actuarial;
- Minimal 3/4 years of practical experience in the internal or external audit, possibly in a financial institution (insurance company or bank).
- Business Knowledge:
- Experience and/or knowledge of the Insurance business, including the processes, activities, practices, tools and considerations of life insurance business, health, P&C and reinsurance;
- Experience and/or knowledge of other insurance processes like procurement outsourcing, HR processes and distribution.
- Audit skills
- Knowledge and ability to evaluate and enhance internal control processes and capability of performing risk assessment and execute audits;
- Good written and oral communication skills, with the proven ability to present and explain complex information and suggest process improvements to diverse audiences including senior level staff.
- Managerial skills
- Good negotiation and conflict management skills;
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills;
- Integrity, confidence & accountability, flexibility and life-long learning;
- Resilience, stress management, time management and problem solving;
- Strategic and innovative thinking as well as change management;
- Teamwork and global collaboration.
- Additional requirements:
- Good knowledge of computer work and advanced command of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point, Access);
- Willingness to travel and spend short periods of time abroad;
- Fluent English.
Nice to have
- Professional certification (ACCA, CIA, CISA, CFE, CFSA) would be an advantage