Create a better tomorrow with us.
We are looking for a Commissioning & Service Engineer,to be hired with a permanent contract in Milancontract in our division Smart Infrastructure, which offers products, systems, solutions and services relating to personal safety, building security and automation, heating, ventilation, air conditioning technology, as well as transmission and distribution of electrical power and systems for the low-voltage power grid level, smart grids..
Siemens is a focused technology company, pioneering intelligent solutions that transform the every day in manufacturing, grids, buildings, and transportation. Our technology addresses real problems that affect the future of humanity.
Do you have the courage to think beyond the possible? Do you want to be empowered to build solutions that have an impact on daily life?
Siemens is your place to thrive. At Siemens, you will find the trust and freedom to excel. Let’s grow together, to improve how people live, work, make and move. Because creating a world that we are proud to hand to the next generation is more than a job – it’s the opportunity of a lifetime.
Talk to us about the development journey you would like to undertake, join Siemens to grow and to build a better real and digital future.
As Commissioning and Service Engineer you will collaborate with the Technical Coordinator and you will be responsible for technical direction, and assistance to Siemens customers and other Siemens field personnel in the operation, inspection, commissioning, maintenance, and repair of assigned product lines, using understanding and experience to implement business objectives; you will be in charge of commissioning and maintenance at the customer site in the local market on products in the building automation portfolio, particularly comfort product and system.
What you need to bring with you
- Proven experience as Technical Engineer within comfort product
- Demonstrated proficiency in repair troubleshooting and testing of assigned programs handling shifting priorities
- Strong familiarity with IT principles regarding networking, VPN, Firewall, Cybersecurity, Virtualization, Remote Connection.
- Passionate and prepared to manage issues related to technological innovation and problem solving
- Strong orientation to reach the targets and to customer service, initiative, autonomy and propensity to work in team
- Technical High School Diploma or Degree in Engineering, Automation
- Available to frequent business trips on national level, and sometimes also international
- Proficiency in English and Italian language
- Willingness to learn about new and innovative technologies
- Standout colleague, strong communication & interpersonal skills and Effective collaboration in networks across businesses and functions
- Ability to work and in a changing environment
- Being a role model for openness and inclusiveness as a non-negotiable cultural element
- Eligibility to work in Italy
What can we further offer?
- An inclusive and flexible way of working, with caring for everyone’s personal well-being;
- Flexible Welfare programs and health insurance can be extended to your family;
- Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the ambitious spirits are recognized;
- Opportunities for continuous/individual learning journeys so that you never stop growing and keep on learning;
- Value driven culture: trustful, respectful, open, honest, empowering;
- Competitive package with regional specific benefits;
- Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
- Free on-site lunch options;
- Personal Computer and Smartphone;
- Innovative tools for remote working and your personal growth.
Inclusion is our ambition!
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer, offering a safe and inclusive work environment, based on mutual respect and the appreciation of diversity, guaranteeing equal employment opportunities to all qualified candidates to realize their full potential.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
For further information or questions, you can contact: Siemens Spa, Human Resources, Talent Acquisition, Via Vipiteno, n.4 Milan (Italy).
For more details about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!
Experience Level:Experienced Professional
Full / Part time:Full-time