The role in a nutshell
The content manager is the voice of our SaaS, is able to analyze data to shape, create and distribute the right content for our core buyer personas.
The content manager will be instrumental in increasing organic visits to our website, driving incremental app installs and increasing software adoption.
What You’ll Do
- Define the content strategy in close collaboration with all internal stakeholders, overview the execution, and ensure deadlines are met.
- Understand our audience: the key personas we want to help, what they care about, and how we can help them.
- Shape and ensure consistency of our brand identity and tone of voice.
- Design and maintain the informational architecture of our content to help our customers find what they are looking for at the right time and reach our conversion goals.
- Own and manage the editorial calendar and regularly report on the status of projects to key stakeholders.
- Plan, write, create (or manage the creation of) and improve content for different channels and goals, from long-form written pieces (blog posts, eBooks, white papers) to videos (educational, promotional, corporate in various forms and lengths) to micro-copy (email, website, etc.).
- Build and solicit engaging and compelling videos under tight deadlines, in order to storytell across posts, platforms, and campaigns.
- Write for the web, think strategically about the user experience of content and the audience’s digital journey across all channels, including web, ads, and social media.
- Use SEO strategy and a variety of content formats to accomplish high-quality storytelling and thought leadership.
- Run a regular cadence of experiments and tests with a focus on improving conversions, product adoption, and growth
- Assess, hire, and manage freelance writers and content creators as needed.
- Help apply and maintain consistency with content standards and evolve the company’s voice.
- Partner with marketing, creative, brand, product, and R&D to ensure projects are well-defined, prioritized, and successfully executed.
- Collaborate with team stakeholders (designers, researchers, product managers, product marketers, and engineers) to serve user needs based on top-line metrics, data read-outs, and focus group feedback.
Who you are
- A self-starter who can test frugal, fast, and responsive content strategies.
- A dreamer who is creative and willing to try new, bold ideas, despite a high likelihood of failure.
- Tapped into pop culture, with a pulse on trending content, people, and conversations to have an “always on” approach for conversations and content opportunities.
- Proven previous success with influencer marketing planning, content creation, and execution.
- 5+ years of relevant experience showing proven success in storytelling, interviewing, and driving a project to completion
- Must have a strong vision of what makes for compelling stories, while also being receptive to feedback and curious to research and understand the audience
- Must be able to switch regularly and rapidly between editorial strategy and execution
- Highly organized and skilled in developing processes and implementing them
- You are able to execute independently on initiatives
- You are able to think in terms of efficient processes and suggest how content marketing can operate more efficiently while scaling
- You speak and write in English clearly and effectively and know how to turn unstructured, “messy” information into quality, structured, coherent content.
- We don’t expect you to have all of these things (but the more, the merrier!)
Contratto di lavoro: Tempo pieno, Tempo indeterminato
- Computer aziendale
- Lavoro da casa
- Orario flessibile
- Dal lunedì al venerdì
- Orario flessibile