The Customer Operational Excellence Specialist generates the best customer experience to the pharmacy, to all customers served by Customer Care through an extensive knowledge and a personalized and proactive attention.
A division of Novartis, Sandoz is a global leader in generic and biosimilar medicines, committed to playing a leading role in driving access to medicine worldwide.
Your key responsibilities:
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for supporting sales representatives and channel partners in processing orders / returns; providing metrics/ reports to Sales team and also engaging HCPs for expense payout.
- Receive and issue calls to provide a customer resolution through personalized follow-up.
- Advise and provide information on the company’s value proposition, regarding products, commercial conditions and added value.
- Track orders, as well as resolve customer doubts about products, prices, delivery, availability, features and monitor the consultations and / or incidents generated for a client.
- Collaborate with Customer Care Manager and Customer Care Process Assurance Lead exchanging information as a development strategy of business and marketing.
- Stock situation analysis: internal stocks and level of stock in the channel by wholesaler. Calculation of impact in the pharmacy. Communication to the sales network and the pharmacy for its management.
- Manage the order processing for pharmacies, taking responsibility for the management of the monthly order, as well as for any other operational process that client demands.
- Coordination of multi-channel implementation of the value proposition in the pharmacy.
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
- Previous experience in a similar role within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Proficiency in Italian and fluent in English (level B2).
- Able to understand the dynamics of Pharmaceutical industry.
- Customer oriented and highly effective communication skills.
Work location: Milano.
766 million lives were touched by Novartis medicines in 2021, and while we’re proud of this, we know there is so much more we could do to help improve and extend people’s lives.
We believe new insights, perspectives and ground-breaking solutions can be found at the intersection of medical science and digital innovation. That a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment inspires new ways of working.
We believe our potential can thrive and grow in an unbossed culture underpinned by integrity, curiosity and flexibility. And we can reinvent what’s possible, when we collaborate with courage to aggressively and ambitiously tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges. Because the greatest risk in life, is the risk of never trying!
Imagine what you could do here at Novartis!
We are Sandoz, a Novartis Division. Join us and help reimagine medicine.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network