FLYERALARM is one of the leading online printing companies in the B2B market in Europe. For our international Italian team in Milan, Italy, we are looking for a committed, team-oriented and curious Customer Service Specialist m/w/d with pre-press graphic design knowledge.
We receive thousands of orders every day. We print flyers, leaflets, posters, business cards, trade fair walls, t-shirts, pens, lanyards … In short, everything that companies need for business stationery and marketing purposes.
Of course, many questions arise among our customers: How do you create print data for a special flyer? How does the print data upload work? And what is a special color? Can you create a business card for me? Your task will be to provide graphical assistance to answer these questions and create ready-to-print graphic designs for our customers.
- 2-3 years of relevant design experience with strength in layout creation, preferably in a graphic or printing company
- You have professional experience in customer service
- You speak and write Italian at a native level, and you have a good command of English
- Whether by e-mail, phone or chat: you are charismatic and love to help customers with problems and ideas
- You always work customer- and sales-oriented
- You are knowledgeable exporting ready-to-print designs (file preparation, image slicing, file formats, PDFs, overprint, separation issues, bleeds, dpi and Pantone® matching, etc.)
- You are a professional user of: Adobe Suite, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator