CoreView stops the chaos and gets Microsoft 365 under control. Their Microsoft 365 Management Platform helps IT teams get the full valuefrom Microsoft 365, gain full oversightof their environment, and move at full speed.
More than 10 million users and the world’s largest organizations rely on CoreView to craft perfect privileges, eliminate wasted licenses, drive adoption, and automate repetitive tasks. A Microsoft Gold Partner, CoreView is Co-Sell Prioritized and available on the Azure Marketplace. CoreView | Now it’s Under Control.
As a member of the Product Management Team, the Data Analyst will use technical and business knowledge to develop strategic management of disparate data sources, reporting, and overall KPI strategy that aids in various business operations aligned to Product Analytics. The Data Analyst will partner with the Product and Engineering organization to support data driven decisions. The position also will be focused on developing organization-wide curated data sets as well as reporting metrics and preparing statistical data analyses.
- Translate data raw engineering team metrics, bug reports, support customer touchpoint data, granular product usage logs, sales results, etc.
- Work with Product Management to define and track KPIs, benchmarks and aid in identifying and measuring success.
- Assist in creating and supporting a self-service style analytics platform among stakeholders.
- Enhance our capability to analyze and “make sense” of large sets of data and translate findings orally and in writing.
- Champion the use of data to analyze information and assist stakeholders in drawing sound conclusions from information.
- Business needs into research designs that generate actionable insights through professional reporting formats (presentation or written)
- Act as a strategic thought partner to key Product Management staff, helping to prioritize and execute data and analytics efforts.
- Leverage understanding of statistics and advanced analytical methods to conduct analyses that help partner teams make quicker, more informed decisions.
- Develop and/or optimize standard and ad hoc business analysis and reporting for Product & Engineering in the areas of Product Use, Feature Adoption, client demand, resource allocation, utilization, dashboard metrics, etc.
- Ensure ongoing evaluation and reflection to identify opportunities for improvement to promote agility and continue to provide high quality service.
- Bachelor’s degree required, concentration in statistics, data science, operational research or finance preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a business environment responsible for analysis and reporting.
- Advanced SQL and Excel knowledge. Intermediate PowerBI experience (or similar software)
- Proven ability to use data, analytics, and business knowledge to solve business problems.
- High level of attention to detail, thoroughness and commitment to data quality and analytic rigor.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills and effective presentation skills Excellent time management skills and an ability to manage multiple tasks and projects.
- Ability to quickly adapt to change and deal with ambiguity.
- Ability to retrieve data from MongoDB and Elastic
- Familiarity with Azure Databricks, Data Factory and Data Lakes
- Applicants will be required to take a pre-employment assessment for consideration.
CoreView is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on gender, race/ethnicity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected group status.