Hitachi Railis looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated Digital Sourcing Engineer who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate is comfortable performing a wide range of tasks from administrative to strategic. The position is based in Naples – Italy.
Who We Are
Hitachi Railis a fully integrated, global provider of rail solutions across rolling stock, signaling, service & maintenance, digital technology and turnkey. With a presence in 38 countries across three continents and over 13,000 employees, our mission is to contribute to society through the continuous development of superior rail transport solutions.
Who We Are in: Naples – Italy
In Naples Hitachi Rail employees roughly 700 people, mostly engineers, who are developing signalling technologies at the state of the art, signaling systems design, the analysis of safety, reliability and availability, laboratory testing, contract management and control, research and development, procurement, and prevention and protection.
Thanks to our innovations and expertise, commitment and dedication we rank among the best railway technology provider of the Industry, delivering our products to Ferrovie Italiane, RFI as well as to the rest of the world.
The Naples offices are located in the area of San Giovanni a Teduccio, industrial area where is easy to reach the airport and train stations.
Currently we are looking for enthusiastic and pioneering candidates, driven by technological challenge and success, who want to contribute to the satisfaction of our customers and to the growth and global leadership of our business.
The Digital & Lumada business unit targets the mobility sector, by offering products and services for the implementation of the Mobility as a Service concept within Hitachi Rail.
The role of the Digital Sourcing team is to support product development projects within Digital & Lumada business unit by dealing with all non technical aspects of solution development.
We are looking for a dynamic and motivated professional, to support the adoption of an agile way of working in our business division.
- Support projects of the Digital & Lumada business unit by implementing agile interactions with Hitachi Rail procurement, budget controlling, legal and communication departments
- Support sourcing using competitive tendering strategies
- Support financial and physical progress monitoring of Mobility product development projects
- Reporting of progress of Mobility product development projects to management
- Support Lumada business strategy implementation at Railway Systems Business Unit level
- Required skills / knowledge
- Experience in Project Management
- Strong team working spirit
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Availability to travel
- Proactivity and problem solving ability
- Desider skills / knowledge
- Project Management certification
- Previous experience in the mobility sector
- Previous experience in Agile project management
- Technical degree or equivalent technical background
- Excellent English proficiency
Hitachi Railemployees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package including Competitive Pay, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability, Life & Accident Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, Savings Plan, and Paid Vacation. We also offer a number of Work/Life Programs such as Flextime and a variety of Training and Development opportunities.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Join us at www.Hitachi Rail-sts.com/en/careers.
It is our commitment at Hitachi Rail to create a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We would be delighted if you would be one of our followers!
Have a glance at our LinkedIn pagehttps://www.linkedin.com/company/hitachirail