Banca Generali (www.bancagenerali.com ) is a private bank and leading player in Italy in protecting and growing investments through a network of financial advisers at the top of the industry for skills and professionalism.
The Financial Panning and Control Unit plays a key role in defining, monitoring and reporting the Bank’s budget, plan and profitability trends.
- The successful candidate will contribute in:
- Managing the budget, forecast and plan processes
- Monitoring business performance metrics
- Preparing financial and commercial reporting
- Performing periodic and ad-hoc analysis
- Degree in Economics and Business
- 4/5-years experience in Planning and Control in the Asset Gatherers/Financial Institutions business(candidates with relevant experience in Auditing or Consulting firm in the financial segment will also be considered)
- Meticulous and analytical attitude
- Willingness to work under strict deadlines
- Fluent in English
- Strong knowledge of MS Office (Excel and Power Point in particular)
- Proficient with database systems
Nice to have
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Problem solving attitude
Generali is proud to be an inclusive employer that considers applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability, religion, political views, marital status or philosophy of life.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation or assistance we will support you during the selection process.