We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and driverless trains, as well as infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 75 000 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
Purpose of the Job:
- To design maintenance diagnostics for the assigned project
- To optimize corrective maintenance operation by development of standard internal procedure for troubleshooting.
- Review all equipment failures, downtime reports and equipment histories to uncover reoccurring maintenance problems. As appropriate he will utilize continuous improvement tools to identify root cause and work to implement a solution helping the RG team.
- Take advantage of the fault three and hazard analysys to identifie equipment or subsystem where CBM approach will ensure major returns.
- To take part in the train health monitoring process by defining rules for the diagnosis.
- To provide remote support for critical trouble shooting activities.
- Is part of the Service Engineering Organization
- Hierarchical Reporting: Fleet support centre manager
Network & Links: Internal :
- Services Engineering Team
- Data scientist
- Project engineering managers/Train system engineers
- TCMS engineers
- Depot managers
- Corrective workers
- Fleet managers
- Control room data analyst
- Defines standard rules to analyse train diagnostic data
- Defines standard operation sheet for troubleshooting
- Design diagnostic algorithms
- Analyses feedback from the depots
- Supports data analysts
- Participates in critical task-force dedicated to troubleshooting when needed
- Graduated in electronics or electro-technical engineering
Technical Knowledge / Experience
- Experience in TCMS development or validation or commissioning
- Experience at system level in Railway industries or big industrial plant (Power, naval etc.)
Behavioural and Technical Skills / Competencies
- Analytical and proactive
- Data driven (makes objective decisions based on data/ facts and speaks with data)
- Focused on targets
- Sense of urgency and respect of company’s needs
- Informatics tools knowledge and use:
- Basic knowledge of English language
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals.
Job Segment: Transportation, Informatics, Operations, Technology