Datalogic is looking for a Controller to join our Planning & Control Team in Calderara di Reno (BO).
Reporting directly to the FP&A & Corporate Functions Manager, the position is responsible, together with the team, for all the planning & control activities. He / She will play a key role in the massive transformational project of the overall finance organization and in supporting ongoing changes in the business areas.
Duties and Responsibilities are:
- Focus on Managerial P&L; meet month/quarter submission, ensure the deadlines and provide high-quality comments of key financial figures with analysis on the variance between actual and plan/forecast/prior year.
- Business partnering to identify risks and saving opportunities; ensure regular reporting to the business management through information sharing, dashboards, and business review presentations.
- Project Management (Finance and cross-functional) & Financial processes re-engineering;
- Budgeting, Forecasting, Mid-Long Term Financial Planning.
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business, Economics or Management Engineering.
2-3 years of proven controlling expertise mainly in the commercial areas and in complex multinational environments, in companies where the control is deeply involved into the business.
The ideal candidate should have the following skills and attitude:
- Accounting and financial knowledge;
- Highly skilled in Microsoft Excel;
- ERP knowledge (preferably SAP);
- Team worker, problem solver and initiative taker, with aptitude in identifying opportunities and anticipating changes;
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication capabilities as well as presentation skills.