The opening 5-Star Resort belonging to the international group “Hirmer Hospitality” is located in Salò on a verdant hillside overlooking the amazing Lake Garda.
This prestigious Resort will be open all the year and will have 99 guest rooms and suites, 2 Restaurants, 1 Pizzeria Gourmet, 2 Bars, a Meeting room, 1 indoor, 2 outdoor swimming pools and an innovative Wellness Center & SPA of 2,000 square meters.
Our Front Office Agents will provide authentic luxury experiences to our guests, demonstrating customer centricity, passion for service, guest satisfaction and team working.
This role reports directly to the Front Office Supervisor of the Hotel and cooperates with the other professionals of the Front Office (Front Office Manager, Guest Relations Manager, Assistant Front Office Manager, Bellboys, Porters).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Fulfilling operations of the Front Desk, according to the company standards and procedures, maintaining high standards at all times;
- Maintaining professional relationships with Guests and Colleagues;
- Covering several night/weekend shifts for month;
- Anticipating Guests’ desires and needs;
- Preventing and signaling Guests’ complaints;
- Responsible for cash accounting (payment of guest bills).
We offer a full time labour contract according to C.C.N.L. Settore Turismo with high level compensation, 5-star canteen and breaks, high level learning activities, Food&Beverage discounts, SPA services discounts, Family&Friends discounts in the Resort, Fitness area free entrance in some slots, cleaning of uniforms, strategic position (just 1 km of distance from the Resort to Salò beaches, ferries pier, historic center and promenade) and career opportunities in a successful and international group.
Apply attaching an updated CV with a photo, the level of the spoken languages and the authorization to use the personal data in compliance with GDPR 679/16.
The Hotel “LTravel Charme Salo´ SRL” is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace in compliance with the laws 903/77 and 125/91. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
- Bachelor degree in Economics / Finance / Hotellerie management / Foreign languages
- Minimum 1 year work experience preferably at a high-level Hotel in the same role
- Cashiering experience and familiarity with point-of-sale systems
- Availability to work 5 days per week, rotating on all shifts, also on weekends and holidays
- Italian, German and English confidence are mandatory. A fourth language is preferable: e.g. French
- High confidence with Microsoft Office Suite
- Confidence with Hotel Management software such as Sihot/Protel or others is preferable
- Customer centricity, high attention to details, problem solving, punctuality, proactivity, flexibility, stress management and team working skills are a must
- Ethical approach to work
- Legal right to work in Italy.