Our client McArthurGlen, a leading company of outlet designers in Europe, is looking for a
Guest Experience Advisor
Guests are the starting point in our success and at the heart of all we do. We want to create an experience that makes our guests happy they visited us and want to return and to tell their friends.
The Guest Experience Advisor is responsible for engaging and supporting our guest and brands by providing great personal service and delivering excellent administration.
- Greet the guests and brand partners in our centres, directing them to the right place and answering any inquiries they may have.
- Resolve guest and brand partner issues and concerns quickly. Get to the heart of the matter and make best judgement decisions in the interest of the guest, brand partner and the business.
- Adopt the ‘Everyone Leaves Happy’ culture, always taking on a positive, proactive and professional approach.
- Promote additional products and services while meeting targets and providing a positive experience to our guest.
- Maintain the Guest Feedback Tracker, ensuring all complaints are responded to promptly and highlight repeated concerns.
- Respond to social media posts, represent the McArthurGlen brand, taking the opportunity to establish rapport with our guests and demonstrate we care.
- Ensure the job vacancy page of the Centre website is maintained accurately with live vacancies.
- All administration is completed accurately and in a timely manner e.g. online gift card order.
- Handle meeting room bookings and any additional requirements.
- Take ownership and maintain McArthurGlen’s high standards across the Guest Service area.
- Ensure it is welcoming, well-organised and stocked with guest and brand information.
- Work collaboratively with the team, always ensuring the guest is at the heart of everything we do.
- Be passionate about providing the best possible guest experience, going above and beyond to ensure the guest is at the heart of everything we do.
- Able to adapt communication to the situation and the guest.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills, be compassionate and a proactive problem solver.
- Have good comprehension skills – ability to clearly understand and address customer issues appropriately.
- Have good composition skills – ability to compose grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written responses.
- Have good organisation and time management skills with the ability to effectively prioritise your own workload.
- Possess good IT skills in Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Have experience in guest services, handling queries and complaints via telephone, email and social media.
- Fluent English and Italian – other languages skills would be an advantage.
- Have flexibility in their working hours to cover the full trading hours of the Centre on a rota basis.
Place of work: Serravalle Scrivia
We are careful to the needs and peculiarities of each candidate.
We help you find the right company and job for you not only in terms of the role, but also for what it’s about alignment with corporate culture and values, your work-life balance and aspects fair compensation & benefits compared to the market. Your skills, career prospects and expectations professionals are our priority. Together we design your future.