The group EXEL Industries employs over 3,544 permanent employees spread over 27 countries and 23 production sites.
A leader in agricultural and industrial spraying with an undeniable international presence and know-how.
The Group’s primary growth drivers are international, and EXEL Industries is committed to developing its innovation strategy and sustainable growth policy with the goal of becoming a leader on all continents. EXEL Industries Group was founded on strong values that highlight the human touch, and the Group will continue to develop in line with these values.
About GF : an Italian company, since 1966. We are guided by our passion towards our goal, to make gardening an experience of absolute well-being. Research and creativity to give life to products that combine design, emotion and functionality. Because living the outdoor spaces means customize them and connecting them to your life. the established is not always the rule.
- Provide Human Resources input to the weekly operations team,
- Advise coach and support the CEO, GF Board and executive team in people management areas including absence control, grievance and discipline performance, feedback and employment law related matters,
- Manager the recruitment (white and blue collar),
- Manage with the CEO the annual contract negotiations,
- Manage projects as required by the Executive,
- Job Grading and benchmarking data as and when required,
- Ensure current and on-going legal compliance in all areas of employment practice,
- Update and maintain company policies to reflect employment legislation,
- Ensure cost-effective ways and control of the Human Resources budget,
- Manage the annual appraisal process and ensure all staff have training and development plans,
- Deliver the annual staff pay review, including succession planning,
- Deliver the pay agreement within the collective bargaining unit,
- Chair communication committee, delivering effective employee relations,
- Ensure all pension processes are administered effectively.
- Min 5+ years’ experience
- Your English is fluent (B2/C1 min) – French would be a plus.
- Experience of managing direct reports
- Experience of managing trade union relationships
- Excellent knowledge of employment law and industry best practice
- Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Knowledge of computerised HR administration systems
- Degree qualified or equivalent experience
- Able to build good relations at all levels of a business (excellent interpersonal skills)
- Capable of managing multiple tasks to strict deadlines
- Strong influencing skills
Type d’emploi : Temps plein