Are you looking for a career with a local insurance agency with the backing and support of a brand people recognize and trust? Working at a local We Insure agency may be your answer!
Founded in 2009, We Insure has made their presence evident – with 100+ locations, and countless awards and achievements. They’ve made it known that this success stems from building and maintaining relationships with their carrier partners, their insureds, and of course their agency owners.
Why Choose WE
We Insure is an independent insurance solution. Our agents have the most access to top insurance companies allowing them to find the best fit for their customers. Not only do we have the carriers, we allow our agents to focus on selling while we take care of the back-end support. We make it easy!
Our carrier relationships combined with full back-end support allows our agents to focus one hundred percent of their time on revenue generating activities. Imagine shifting your focus towards giving your customers the power of choice and dedicating your time to marketing, quoting, and binding- that’s it!
We are looking for motivated sales focused individuals interested in growing a lucrative career as an insurance producer.
As an Insurance Producer you will receive:
- Base income plus negotiable commission
- Growth potential
- Training and workstation provided by We Insure
- Ability to offer a wide range of insurance products from A-rated insurance carriers
- A quality focused service team eager to help your clients
- Hands on training and on-going support
- Opportunity to work in an hybrid/remote role
Skills and Experience
At We Insure, we are passionate about helping our clients. We are looking for a candidate who is interested in helping protect members of our community by providing individualized coverage for homeowner’s insurance, auto insurance, business insurance and more …
- Achieve sales goals through leads and referrals
- Be organized and efficient
- Ensure a positive customer experience
Qualifications and Skills
- Must have a Property & Casualty license
- Commercial insurance preferred
- At least 2 years of insurance sales experience preferred but not required
- Confident self-starter
- Ability to cross sell existing clients with the initiative to exceed sales goals
- Must maintain a high level of energy and enthusiasm
- Must be comfortable working under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Must be self-motivated, hard-working, able to coach and have great attitude
- Must be a team player
This is an exciting opportunity to join the best Independent Insurance Agency . You can look forward to a long-lasting career with one of the fastest growing insurance agencies in the United States. Learn more about We Insure at WeInsureGroup.com!