Internship – Quality e Opex Technician
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
“For our Distribution Solution Business Unit located in Dalmine (BG), we are looking for a Quality & Opex Technician Internship to support the Quality and Testing Department. Contract: stage
This position reports to
Quality Control Manager
- Support Testing Team Reporting creating project related documents for final customers.
- Acquire and report in an accurate and timely manner Quality metrics and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for the analysis and management of local processes.
- Support Continuous Improvement processes through data analysis and Problem solving meetings involvement.
- Support Routine Test process to ensure the conformance of process or product with established processes, procedures, standards and specifications.
- Support to give feedback to work teams from their internal and external customers to promote alignment between process output and customer expectations.
- Perform assigned tasks in a safe manner that will encourage others to exercise safety in their normal daily activities.
- Student in Engineering or student for technical diploma.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office (Excel) is preferable.
- Good knowledge of English and Italian both written and spoken.
- Flexibility and self-learning, relationships skills, able to communicate effectively.
- Proactivity, team working skills, problem solving orientation and commitment to deliver results.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. #LI-Onsite Your benefits: • Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology • Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment • Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills • Get private medical care (including offers for family members) • Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits • Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities • Smartworking For further info: Letizia Breviario, Talent Partner ABB Data Privacy Statement: https://new.abb.com/privacy-notice/candidate