IT Support Analyst
City of London
£30,000 Benefits + Bonus
A rapidly growing finance firm based in the heart of the City are looking for someone to join their IT department as an IT Support Analyst. This role would be perfect for someone looking for their 1st role in IT and wanting to use the technical knowledge they have gained from studying or by having IT as a hobby.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
This is a busy IT Support role where you will be supporting a business of around 200 people but then involved with IT projects too! Typical duties include:
- Supporting Desktop PCs
- Supporting colleagues with Microsoft 365 – Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive
- Configuring computers for new starters
- Adding content to the Website through WordPress
- Developing script to help automate processes
- Managing ad-hoc Technical Projects
WHO YOU ARE
To be successful, you will have a passion for IT and have the knowledge to script basic code. You will be methodical, analytical and customer focussed.
- Have technical knowledge of Microsoft 365 (from Uni or IT courses)
- Able to script basic code – open on language.
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Methodical approach to work
- High attention to detail
This role will pay up to £30k (DOE), in addition to a discretionary bonus and other benefits and career development within 18 months!
This is a really interesting role where you’ll be surrounded by a supportive and friendly team. We are looking to shortlist this role asap, so apply today.
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.