Req #JR – 079620
LocationMedolla, Emilia-Romagna, Italy
Job CategorySupply Chain
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You’ll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter’s products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.
The resource will deal daily with the operations relating to the shipment of medical devices and drugs stored at the DC, within the EU or outside the EU.
This is a temporary position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing orders for replenishment/distribution to customers of the relevant markets, assigned by the supervisor.
- Order management and relevant follow up including contact with destination, carriers, planning
- Truck/container / express booking through tools and methods provided
- Production of documentation necessary to complete shipments: delivery notes, invoices, VGM, etc. according to specific needs
- Documents archiving with shared file and data maintenance
- Follow up on customs operations.
- High school diploma or university degree
- Previous experience in shipping, logistic, transport management
- Good Knowledge of English written and spoken
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to communicate correctly
- Problem solving and flexibility
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
Recruitment Fraud Notice
Baxter has discovered incidents of employment scams, where fraudulent parties pose as Baxter employees, recruiters, or other agents, and engage with online job seekers in an attempt to steal personal and/or financial information. To learn how you can protect yourself, review our Recruitment Fraud Notice.