LEO Pharma is recognized for its expertise in medical
Driven by our pioneering spirit, we are constantly looking to improve and expand the field of possibilities for patients. We put patients at the heart of each of our actions and decisions to best meet their needs.
At LEO Pharma, we strive to pioneer future change by providing treatment solutions to people living with skin conditions worldwide. We believe that our employees form the basis of our success and are our greatest asset. Thanks to our inclusive work environment and diverse teams, LEO Pharma is a workplace where innovation thrives, and people grow.
We help people with skin diseases live fulfilling lives by advancing dermatology beyond the skin.
We drive dermatology with our knowledge, collaboration and curiosity. We are at the forefront of science in developing new medicines for dermatology.
Patient Solutions Manageryou will support the development of the product life cycle plan and ensure its successful implementation across all business functions within a defined resource.
- Understand and articulate the Moderate/ severe Atopic Dermatitis disease patient’s perspective throughout their journey
- Use this in conjunction with marketplace insight to deliver effective and competitive strategic and tactical marketing plans in accordance with the Global Tralokinumab team
- Ability to manoeuvre in a fast moving, highly competitive and true scientific field
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop clear value propositions for patients and individual healthcare systems and/or healthcare professionals in accordance with global brand team strategy
- Oversee cross-functional account planning and customer engagement strategy in collaboration with sales, regularly seeking cross-functional feedback and exploring innovative approaches
- Understand the critical success factor of the Biological area and use them to set the direction utilizing the global strategic marketing plans as the guiding star
- Demonstrate ability to identify synergies at market level to optimize utilisation of promotional budget
- Act as a key member and with a collaborative approach of a cross-functional team (Medical, Commercial, Sales, Market Access), both at affiliate and Global level in driving a credible and tailored development of the value proposition
- Collaborate closely with the commercial teams in the affiliate to ensure optimal execution/roll-out of marketing plans
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in Scientific or Economy, Marketing Sector
- Pharmaceutical experience in dermatology, immunology, inflammatory disease at least 2-3 years
- Experience of product marketing in the Hospital Specialty Care market
- Deep understanding of Account Planning and Customer Engagement
- Knowledge of local healthcare system pricing and reimbursement
- Experience with Strategic Business Planning
- Fluent in English
Please note that we review applications and conduct interviews on an ongoing basis.