About FREE NOW
FREE NOW is the Mobility Super App: our 56 million users in 15 markets and in over 170 cities can move freely from A to B by accessing the largest selection of mobility options available in a single app. Our ambition is to make urban mobility more efficient and sustainable without adding new vehicles on the street. Right now, our users can book their nearest taxi, private hire vehicle, car sharing or micro-mobility options, such as eScooters, eMopeds, and eBikes, from many brands within the FREE NOW app. And we’re not done yet…!
Try it yourself on iOS or Android and tell us what you think during your interview
FREE NOW for Business is the Mobility Super App for Businesses. Our 30,000+ clients across Europe have access to a range of cutting edge software products:
- FREE NOW for Business Travel: Our mobility super app enables travel managers to track costs and coordinate travel policies quickly and simply. Employees can enjoy the full range of FREE NOW transport options for their business travel, including taxis, private hire vehicles, eScooters and bikes.
- FREE NOW for Client Travel: Businesses can book transport for clients in seconds with our Client Travel product. Key industries include: hospitality, media and healthcare.
- FREE NOW for Employee Benefits: Using our Employee Benefits platform, employers can grant their staff a monthly travel allowance for commuting or to use in their free time. With the largest range of transport in Europe at their fingertips, employees and employers love this hassle-free and unique perk.
As we drive growth at an incredible pace, we hire driven talents who enjoy freedom in choosing how to redefine success and pushing our boundaries.
About the role
Our Sales Operations team supports its friends in Sales in achieving their target. The team brings to life new processes and features to increase their efficiency, and provides relevant data insights to help them make the right decision and focus on the most impactful actions.
We are looking for a Senior Sales Analyst to be the cornerstone for the team and make it scale as fast as our revenue!
As a part of the Sales Operations Team you will work closely with our Growth team, Sales, Data and VP Sales to bring our sales organisation to another level and turn FREE NOW for Business into a sales machine!
Your major goals are:
- To ensure sales tech stack availability and reliability (Salesforce.com, Salesloft, LinkedIn Sales Navigator among others)
- To develop a vision for sales processes and tools to turn FREE NOW for Business into a sales machine
- To make sure the team, including you and our Junior Tech Analyst, is efficiently prioritising and delivering new processes and features
- You practice our operating principles in all you do:
- Aim higher
- Take charge
- Make an impact
- Win as a team, grow as an individual
- Make the customer the hero of your story
- Move fast to learn fast
- Disagree in discussions, commit to decisions
- Default to trust
- Based on your vision, FREE NOW’s OKRs and sales needs, you manage and prioritise our entire sales tech backlog
- You implement new features in Salesforce (using Process Builders, Flows, custom objects)
- You assist in the creation of reports & dashboards that help drive insights for our teams all the way to the Executives. You translate data into actionable insights which inform and influence strategic goals and investment priorities for our sales organisation
- You will collaborate with our Sales Enablement Manager to foster processes and tools adoption among our sales teams
- In direct connection with our VP Sales, you will lead ad-hoc and strategic projects with regional or global impact (e.g. GTM changes, process improvement, sales incentive design, forecast modelling, dashboard development for KPI monitoring and more)
- You have 3+ years of hands-on experience as an Admin of SFDC Sales Cloud and a good hands-on experience in B2B Sales tools ecosystem
- You are business curious and you are familiar with the B2B Sales processes
- Enthusiastic and personable – you have the ability to think on your feet, work independently and also proactively with others to find solutions to issues and thrive in a fast-paced, always-on, constantly-changing startup environment. Guiding others is part of your DNA
- You have experience in Project Management and enjoy working with various stakeholders (VP Sales, Data, Product, Sales, Consultants)
- You are fluent in English and eager to work in an international environment
- You are curious about the mobility world and excited to be part of a company shaping the future of it!
Nice to have:
- You have experience in SaaS companies
- You already worked in a pan European role
- You have multiple European language skills
Diversity & Inclusion
At FREE NOW, we commit to being an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability or age.
We celebrate diversity and have a clear vision: to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay and do their best work. Together with passionate, creative and collaborative colleagues, we are following our purpose of making mobility available for everyone.
Move like you
At FREE NOW we have colleagues from over 70 nations! We value open communication and welcome everyone as they are. We are all one team and follow the same goals – that’s why we share our insights and results to get on track together every month.
Your wellness and work-life balancematters to us. We offer trust-based and flexible working hours as well as the option to work from home. In the office, you can enjoy our free drinks and daily fresh fruit. Do you like to be active? Take part in our subsidized gym membership. Bigger plans? Take a sabbatical leave and get out there!
Let’s grow together! We believe in a transparent career growthplan, quarterly development sessions with your team lead as well as regular 1:1s to help you thrive! For your own ideas, you’re welcome to set up initiatives and projects.
Need a lift? Check out our language classes and internal peer-to-peer trainings.
More Benefits? Monthly budget for FREE NOW rides, quarterly team events, relocation assistance for internationals, birthday-off, referral program, kudos, and many more!
About FREE NOW
FREE NOW is Europe’s leading multi-mobility platform backed by BMW Group and Daimler AG. Next to ride hailing, FREE NOW also offers micro-mobility services such as e-scooters, e-bikes, e-vespas as well as car sharing. It consists of the services FREE NOW (10 European markets) and Βeat (5 Latin American and 1 European market). Summed up, those services currently attract 50 million users in 16 markets and more than 150 cities. FREE NOW is therefore the biggest multi-service mobility provider in Europe and the fastest-growing ride-hailer in Latin America. FREE NOW works with various third party providers to offer their customers an even wider range of options to get from A to B. In total, around 1,900 employees in around 35 offices work for the services of FREE NOW, which is led by CEO Thomas Zimmermann.