- Prepares the elements for the reporting, the budget, the business plan and the forecasts.
- Follows and analyses the actual situation vs forecast and vs budget on the daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Ensure accuracy of management control and costing information in the ERP system of the site
- Ensure reliability of site gross margin and site below gross margin expenses during closing process
- Manages the activity of the controlling department so that it can control if the company’s activity is performed by the most efficient and most profitable way and suits the local laws and Group Valeo standards (especially MAF and LSF)
- Must alert immediately the Financial Controller in case of any important risk for the company and / or for its employees
- Contact with Product Lines or Regional Operations, completing the tasks in order to manage correct operation of GPS module.
- Constant improvements of her/his knowledge of the IS module – [email protected] day, [email protected] Academy
- E-proc requests approving
Contribute to Group Ethics & Compliance program by applying and respecting code of Ethics and Valeo’s policies.
Business school with a major in Finance, Audit or Management Control
: 34P39R Climate Control EUROPE Conso
: Day Job
: Fixed Term
: 07/09/2022, 6:41:55 AM