Assist Digital is a Customer Experience Management Company. We provide end-to-end services blending human and artificial intelligence to improve our customer’s business performances.
For our office in Rome, we are looking for aSoftware Developer
Who are you?
- You have 3+ years of experience in the use of Object Oriented design and development methods
- You have excellent knowledge of C # and the .NET framework
- You have excellent knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio
- You have good knowledge of the MSSQL relational database
- You have good knowledge of Git
- You have previous experience in Web Service development
- You are able to build excellent relationships
- You have excellent problem solving skills, you are able to to work both in a group and independently and you have good stress management skills
- Good knowledge written and spoken English
What will you do?
- You will be part of a dev team integrating, managing, maintaining and developing internal SWs
- You will develop integrated solutions among the different company software in use
- You will design and develop Web applications / Clients / Windows services
- You will support in the configurating and managing applications made by third parties
- You will design, develop and maintain solutions for integration and interoperability of data from different sources
- You will support in designing databases for the management of business intelligence solutions
Nice to have:
- Experience in different web framework such as J-query, Bootstrap, Knockout and Angular
- Experience in non-relational databases
What we offer:
- A growth path aimed at improve your professional growth
- Flexible working hours and Hybrid Smart Working policy
- Stimulating and international work environment with heterogeneous teams and the possibility to expand your knowledge
Assist Digital in 2017 and 2021 obtained the certification as Great Place to Work in Italy.
Assist Digital is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on any grounds.
JOIN OUR TEAM!
Assist Digital Spa is the data controller of personal data. The data that the Company intends to process are: A) Personal data; B) Information about educational career, professional situation and field of expertise; C) Specific data: health data, data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, trade-union membership, religious or philosophical beliefs. The legal basis for points A and B is for the performance of pre-contractual measures pursuant to art. 6, letter B for GDPR legislation. The legal basis for point C is your express consent pursuant to art. 9 of GDPR legislation. The collected data will be processed to carry out the research, selection and evaluation of the personnel in order to manage your application with reference to a specific job advertisement and to manage your application. In the event that you have provided your data by applying to a job advertisement, such data may also be processed for future selections after the explicit consent sent together with the curriculum or subsequently given. Your data will be kept for the time strictly necessary to fulfill the above mentioned purposes and for a period not exceeding 36 months unless you withdraw, at any time, your consent to the processing of your data. Your data may be processed due to legal obligations and in the exercise of certain rights before the Courts by the Company. As the data subject of the processing of personal data, you may exercise at any time the rights expressly granted by the European Regulation, and in particular: Right to access personal data (art. 15): Right to rectification (art. 16), Right to delete (art. 17) , Right to restriction of processing of personal data (art. 18), Right to data portability (art. 20), Right to object (art. 21) Right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, Right to withdraw consent. If you wish to exercise the rights listed above, please find here the address of the Controller: Via Angelo Inganni n. 93 Milano Italy or the e-mail address: [email protected] The company Assist Digital spa, considering the protection of personal data of the interested parties to be of the utmost importance, has appointed a data protection officer (DPO) who can be contacted by writing to the e-mail address [email protected] for any issue concerning the protection of personal data.