WHO WE ARE
We are a highly diverse group of over 80,000 individuals in 150 countries, we are united as one enthusiastic community of dedicated, fun and passionate people. We have always been committed to making the best glasses possible to enable people to enjoy the beauty of life in all its forms.
A unique brand portfolio that includes proprietary brands such as Ray-Ban, Oakley, Vogue Eyewear, Persol, Oliver Peoples, and prestigious licensed brands such as Giorgio Armani, Burberry, Bulgari, Chanel, Valentino and Versace is among Luxottica’s core strengths.
ENVISION YOUR FUTURE JOB
We are Luxotticans, unconventional people that are pioneer and trendsetters. We are people who turn passion into dedication and focus on delivering great results.
We love entrepreneurial people that take responsibilities from Day-1, and strive to achieve their goals.
Here you will experience what’s it like to work for our Research & Development team, a global and fast-paced environment.
Are you ready for it?
The candidate we are seraching for, will support the R&D Surface Treatment and Customization Team in the research, presentation and implementation of new decoration technologies, surface treatment technologies and customization techniques.
With the support of the supervisor he/she will plan and execute pre-production test evaluating the potentiality and the quality performance of the new technologies. He/she will rationalize the collected data and will present the results to the team.
The activities will be focused on tests with new cutting edge laser systems, decoration technologies, coating technologies and on the use of customization technologies optimized for a make to order production.
The candidate should have also a high attitude towards innovation and curiosity on new technologies as he will play a key role on new technology scouting and implementation.
PORTRAIT OF A PERFECT CANDIDATE
You know you are a Luxottican when you recognize yourself in our 4 characteristics (imaginative, passionate, entrepreneurial, simple and fast) and:
- You have a Materials, Physics or Chemical Engineering Degree (A Ph.D in matter science is a plus)
- You have a materials mechanical and chemical behavior
- You have knowledge on coating technologies and materials
- If you have a good knowledge on polymerization process in coating, material-light interaction and PC networks is a plus.
- You have at least 1 year experience in R&D, managing projects, budget, coordinating different stakehoders
- You do not see problems, you just see solutions
- You love challenges and you take your responsibility seriously
- You are a team player
- You are an excellent performer with a proven excellence in academic and professional life.
- Did you work or study abroad? This is great!
- Fluent English (of course)
WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED TO KNOW?
No matter where you work in the Luxottica world, you can really make an impact.
This position will be located at Agordo (BL).
Are you ready for this challenge?
If yes, we are waiting for you.